Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

How Cute Am I??




PRETTY DARN CUTE!!! I could look at these pictures all day everyday! We had our follow-up ultrasound this morning to check on my placenta previa and to get a better view of the baby's spine. My doctor's office offers a 3D/4D package for an additional fee. I was originally planning on going to Expecting Mom Spa to do our 3D/4D ultrasound, but my doctor's office had a cheaper package that offered more time and pictures than the cheapest Expecting Mom package. So since we were going in for a follow-up today, I scheduled our 3D/4D at the same time. We were going to wait until closer to 30 weeks, but Chad leaves next week for 3 weeks and I did not want him to miss out!!

Great news to report...not only does the baby look GREAT, but my placenta previa is completely gone and the spine is totally normal!! I no longer have any restrictions and my doc said I will not need another ultrasound unless I go past my due date!! The ultrasound tech said the baby's estimated weight was 3 lbs 1 oz. She said that they usually weigh 3 lbs around 30 weeks...well I guess I am feeding the baby well, because I am only 28.5 weeks! Haha. I guess that would explain my 9 lb weight gain from 3 weeks ago! Ahh! I knew I would gain it all toward the end! Chad, my dad, and my Nana all say the baby has 'masculine' features, so we will see! I don't think you can tell by looking at it's features, but my gut still says boy :) Either way, we will be thrilled!!

I am SO excited that one week from today, my mom and I will be traveling to Northern VA for my baby shower! I am SO SO excited to see all of my wonderful friends as well as Chad's family! It will be a long 8 hrs in the car, but it will be well worth it! The only sad part is when we return Chad will already be in California :( What am I going to do without him for 3 weeks?! I know time will fly by and he will be home before I know it!

My next appointment will be in 2 weeks, and hopefully by then spring will be here to stay!!

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing Schemms!! And I can't wait to see you too! I just wanna rub and kiss that baby belly. I'm glad Chad got to see those fabulous pictures of his new son or daughter. You can send them with him when he heads to Cali.

    ReplyDelete