Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Lil Monster

We did Wes's newborn photo shoot on Saturday June 25th, one week from the day we brought him home from the hospital. Before Wes was born, we had decided to use Lil Monster Photography for our newborn pictures. It was a beautiful day, so we were excited to get some outdoor shots. Since Wes is such an alert baby, I knew he would not be one of those sleepy baby's for his pictures. I was kind of nervous as to how he would cooperate with the photographer. He ended up doing very well, but HATED being put on his belly and every time we tried, he would try to crawl away, it was so cute. He started to get cranky toward the end of the photo shoot and that is when Mommy decided enough was enough. I couldn't handle putting him through any more poses and bright flashes. Here are some of the shots from that day...













I know I am biased, but he is just the cutest darn baby I have ever laid eyes on!! LOVE HIM TO PIECES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment