Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

35 Weeks!


If you back up to my last doctor's appointment update, you will remember that I was supposed to see the doctor that I have yet to be seen by. Well due to her running so behind last time, I saw the nurse midwife. I also forgot to mention in the last update, that I was scheduled to her see her earlier on in my pregnancy, but she cancelled on me due to having to go to the hospital for a c-section (understandable). Well this week, not only did the receptionist not even have me in the books for an appointment, but this particular doctor had called in sick!! I am so annoyed at this point and it is pretty obvious! The receptionist asks if I want to reschedule...I am 35 weeks pregnant lady!! Does it look like I want to reschedule?? NO! I am here, so I want to see SOMEONE! AH! So besides not even being scheduled for an appointment, they got me right back to see a different doctor. Everything was fine as usual and he gave me the run down on what to expect when I go into labor. He told me that they would be starting cervical checks at 36 weeks as well as checking my GBS status. So nothing too exciting to report this week! I feel great, just starting to have some hip discomfort from sleeping on my side all night long. I am lucky to say that I have experienced minimal late pregnancy symptoms, i.e. heartburn, swelling, braxton hicks contractions. Now that I said that though, I am sure I will have raging heartburn tonight and I will wake up not being able to get my wedding rings off :) Like I said...I really can't complain...it has been a wonderful and relatively uneventful pregnancy! I just hope it stays that way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment