Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

16.5 Week Baby Bump!




None of my friends believe that this is a real baby bump! Ever since I can remember I have been able to blow out my belly to look like I was 9 months pregnant. My mom said when I was a kid, I looked malnourished because I had this scrawny body and this giant belly. Well through the years, especially when I had one too many to drink, I liked to show off this special talent of mine. So now no one believes that this is a real baby bump! They all think I am just pushing my belly out! While this might be partially true, I have to say that my "fake pregnant belly" is WAY bigger than my REAL pregnant belly! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats so funny. I used to make my belly stick out like I was pregnant as a kid too and my mom used to say the same thing to me. But then... i got HUGE when pregnant and that "fake baby belly" i used to create was nothing compared to pregnant belly! I'm thinking you will stay teeny tiny. You look amazing! good luck!

    ReplyDelete