Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Halfway There!!

I can't believe I have made it to the 20 week mark!! While 20 weeks feels like such an accomplishment, I still can't believe we have to wait 20 MORE weeks to meet this little boy/girl. It is well worth the wait, but I sure can't wait for June to get here!!! I have been feeling great the past couple weeks, which is such a nice change from the first trimester!! People have been asking me for a while now if I have felt the baby move. I would say around 15 weeks I felt bubbles and a few jabs, but I could never tell if it was the baby or not. The day I turned 19 weeks I felt a punch that was like nothing I have ever felt before. I sat there for HOURS waiting for it to happen again and of course it didn't :) But as the week went along, I have felt it more and more. Mostly when I am laying in bed at night. It is the best feeling in the world and I only wish it happened multiple times in a row so Chad could feel it too! I am sure in the coming weeks it will become even more frequent!

This week we got our FIRST baby item!! It is the most beautiful baby stroller I have ever seen!! My absolute favorite part about this stroller is the bassinet it comes with! My dad knew I had been eyeing this stroller, but never in a million years did I think I would actually own one myself! My dad has always been the best gift giver, so I am not surprised that this perfect gift showed up on my doorstep! While a part of me likes to think he bought this gift for me because he knew I loved it, the rest of me knows that he just wants his first grandbaby to have the most stylish ride in town :) We are so grateful to have family that is so generous and thoughtful, I don't know what we would do without all of them!!

Now it's time to focus on more important things...furniture, painting, and emptying out the "guest room," so it can be transformed into the nursery!! Something tells me I will be doing all of the delegating for this task! We will see how my control freak personality handles that one. I tried to tell my dad and Chad that pregnant women are allowed to paint and put things together, but something tells me they didn't buy it and will not allow me to help! It was worth a try!

Here I am 2 days shy of 20 weeks!! Definitely a baby belly, although I don't think it was this big when I woke up this morning, so maybe it is half food and half baby :)

3 comments:

  1. YOu definitely look like you are making your fake preggers belly! I can't believe how super cute you look! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. (& whoever is in there) :)

    ReplyDelete